2017 camping spots are full.
Please check area hotels and campgrounds for lodging.
Benton County Parks: http://www.mycountyparks.com/county/benton.aspx
Hidden Valley Campground: https://www.facebook.com/pg/vintonhiddenvalleycampground/about/?ref=page_internal
IPA members needing a camping spot should contact the IPA for reservations.
- Boomtown takes place rain or shine. NO REFUNDS. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Electrical hookups are available.
- No water hookups are available.
- Boomtown is not a pet-friendly event. Please leave your pets at home.
- Camp sites will be tagged with the name on your reservation form. DO NOT MOVE YOUR TAGS or you will be asked to leave. NO REFUNDS. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Each campsite will receive 2 parking passes upon receipt of payment.
- Parking passes must be provided at the main entrance to enter the fairgrounds the day of Boomtown.
- Vehicles without a parking pass must pay $10 to enter. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Guests visiting your campsite must enter the main gates and park as directed in the public parking area. All vehicles without a parking pass will be charged $10 to enter the fairgrounds. NO EXCEPTIONS.
By sending in your reservation form, you agree to the above conditions.